About Lion of Judah Family Worship Center
Our mission is to passionately build a governing kingdom church to influence the city and impact the nation, through the raising of worshipful covenanted breakthrough believers trained in kingdom living, manifesting Christ's character in ministry with miracles, signs and wonders finishing His will on the earth.
As a Training Center and strategic apostolic base, we are training and upgrading our church, others churches and members of the body of Christ continually.
Church Service Times
- Sunday: 10:30 a.m. (Training for Reigning)
- Sunday: 11:30 a.m. (Praise, Worship and the Word)
- Wednesday: 7:30 p.m. ("Finishing Strong" Bible Study)
Lion of Judah
is a member of
LOJ Senior Pastors
Dr. Mario and Pamela Kimball are the Founders and Senior Ministers of Lion of Judah Family Worship and Training Center, a governing kingdom church in Riverdale, Georgia. They are the proud parents and grandparents of 5 children and 7 grand children. The Kimball family embrace their graces fully. They are driven by their Holy mandate and assignment, and their determination is set to: Perfecting a Generation to Finish Strong! Mario and Pamela are a devoted son and daughter to their spiritual parents Dr. Jonathan and Helen David in Malaysia and are members of the International Strategic Alliance of Apostolic Churches (I.S.A.A.C. Network).
The Definition of a Governing Church
A governing church is a local church that has become the epicenter and hub of divine activity carrying a spiritual prevailing position to enhance kingdom influence by exercising dominion over the spiritual realm, keeping the heavens open and making it conducive for the Holy Spirit's movement in the regions around it and beyond.
- The church is an epicenter
It is a point from which divine activities pulsate out. They resonate from that place.
- It is a hub
It holds things together from that place. It is His government seat.
- It carries a prevailing position
A prevailing position is not measured by number, it is measured by stature. Stature is a position of influence that gives you a leverage to exercise spiritual authority in context of kingdom government. (Genesis 32) Jacob's stature had changed. Stature is because of God's dealing upon your life. Don't let God go; it is the dawning of a new day. The new day is for those who are of stature.
- It keeps the heavens open (Acts 19:8-20)
The church that Paul had was a school. It was a time of training. The people will go to the next level and you as a minister will also go to the next level if we keep training the best. When the world/religious crowd starts to copy you, then you know you have stature. At the end of the day, results speak. (verse 18) You will flush out heathen practices.
A Governing Kingdom Church is a local church with a global mentality. Their thought patterns are to influence from within. It is a local group of believers who want to take on the city. They are city takers and world changers. They have no walls, just bridges which connect to society.
We at Lion of Judah hold these as our core values:
- We believe our God is one, but manifested in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, which empowers and equips the believer in righteous, holy living: simultaneously increasing and releasing faith to the believer that hears (lives) it.
- We believe in the Holy tenants of the faith: the Lords Supper, Feet Washing and Water Baptism.
- We believe in immersing born again believer in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- We believe Baptism in the Holy Spirit, which is the second work of grace. This sanctions the believer to produce the ministry of Christ Jesus.
- We believe in divine healing. That comes from Christ's bearing our sickness in his body on the cross by whom stripes we were healed.
- We believe in faithfully sowing the tithes and giving of offerings in faith. We tithe up to our apostolic source. By these channels life is imparted coupled with our obedience toward mammon; God can trust us with true riches of the kingdom to manage the transfer of wealth which is sufficient to meet every need.
- We believe in the rapture of the Church, and that the dead in Christ will arise first and they that are alive at his return will be caught up to meet the Lord on the air.
- We believe God is restoring the five-fold ministry of the apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher; to equip the Saints to do the work of ministry and Finish Strong.
- We believe we are a kingdom of priest and kings, and that we are to never settle for average, ordinary or mediocrity for the reason that we are seated with Him far above principalities and powers, and the rulers of the darkness of this world and as we have purpose and are arrows of destiny.